Response to Complaints
Although we receive very few, if you have a complaint or a concern – do not keep it to yourself, please let us know.
- We will always endeavour to deal with all complaints in a timely manner
- Please contact the school and we will advise you who is the most appropriate member of staff to speak to
- Appointments will be made at a mutually convenient time
- If you remain dissatisfied and wish to make a formal complaint, please refer to our Complaints Policy and Procedure
- The formal documentation relating to the complaints procedure is available through the link below.
If you feel that your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please refer to our Complaints Policy via the link below.
Please visit thedeantrust.co.uk to view the Complaints Policy.